Stuart combines his clinical work with Private Practice since 2006, and receives referrals and patients from many sources including local GP’s and Orthopaedic and Podiatric Surgeons.
He is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council which (HCPC) is a regulatory body, which by law all Practising UK Podiatrists must be registered with.
He is also a member of College of Podiatry.
Publications and Lectures
Recent Published Research:
- December 19, Plantar Plate Repair: single centre case series: Poster at BASEM
- December 2018, Podiatry Now: P-10: Weapon of Choice: Simple Positive steps to using PASCOM -10.
- June 2016, Podiatry Now: Evaluating Clinical Outcomes in Nail Surgery: A Retrospective Audit of 80 Patients Using PASCOM-10.
Recent lectures Provided:
- December 2018 & 19, Sports Injury 1 – Lower Limb’ module– Gait Analysis- MSc in Sports Medicine, Exercise & Health at UCL – ISEH.
- September 2018, Gait Analysis- Sports and Exercise Medicine Registrars, Charing Cross Hospital.
- July 2017, Tendon Healing and the Continuum Local Podiatric Network
- November 2016, Case study: New technique for diabetic wound debridement, College of Podiatry, National Conference.
- September 2016, Principles & Inhibitors of Bone healing; Local Podiatric Network.
Our TeamWho’s behind the scenes?
Stuart HodderSpecialist Podiatrist
Outside of Work
Stuart is passionate about running and cycling and has completed multiple events incorporating these.
It has not been without injury though, with a recurrence Achilles injury and currently nursing a plantar fascial tear. Hopefully, not for long, his rehab is progressing well.
We do see patients who have health insurance with a number of providers and invoice the provider directly in most cases. We do ask that prior to any treatment that you contact your provider and have an authorisation code. Some policies also have an excess which is payable to Evolution Podiatry.
We do see patients from a range of providers if do not see your provider below, please ask.
ProfessionalWhy choose us?
We are experts in treating the foot and lower limb with 20years of clinical experience. We can offer a wide variety of treatments for an array of treatments.
We have many happy patients who have had their symptoms resolved acute and chronic conditions. Please have a read of our Trustpilot and Google reviews.
QualityWe are passionate about our work!
We are always looking at our outcomes and new treatments that are available and what the latest literature shows for best practice.